• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB :Draco Tin(cree XR-E)

redeos

Enlightened
Dear all

I am looking for

:laughing: Draco Tin (cree XR-E)

If you want to sell it
Show me the pictures and price
by private messages

Hope like new or new condition
I will try my best to take them all
I will pay by cc paypal
Thank you

redeos:anyone:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you have to get one form the maker himself, Draco owners pledged not to sell or trade their Dracos for a certain amount of time, and I truly doubt anyone will be willing to part with theirs..my 2cents

** Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell or trade it. Donation and gift are fine. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit. This policy is utilized to weed out carpetbagger.

redeos

Enlightened
I think you have to get one form the maker himself, Draco owners pledged not to sell or trade their Dracos for a certain amount of time, and I truly doubt anyone will be willing to part with theirs..my 2cents

** Purchasing condition is that you have to keep the light for at least 6 months before you can sell or trade it. Donation and gift are fine. If you decide to part from it before the 6 month period, you're responsible to repay 3x the cost at which you acquire the unit. This policy is utilized to weed out carpetbagger.

Thank you for your information