• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MOFO Bezels Clearence sale

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
thebeef2.jpg
Hey Guys!! I have a bunch of MOfo Bezels sitting around here doing me no good. It is a mixed bag mostly stainless steel with some titanium parts mixed in. The only way I can tell them apart is to weigh them. I can't be bothered. If you want one or 5 I don't care. They were made to fit the original 27LT. in reality they fit other heads as well.
So I am going to blow these out at $20.oo + 3 fir the first unit for shipping and 1$ for each additional.
for example lets say you want 4 the price is 80 +3 +1+1+1+1for a TOTAL OF$86.00 FOR 4 UNITS DELIVERD.
If you need more than 5 or 6 units PM me and we can make a discounted deal.
As you all know they look great on the 27LT. On other lights you may need a thicker O-ring (NOT SUPPLIED)

Let the feeding frenzy begin. I am just joking I doubt there will be a feeding frenzy buy if you want one of these this may be your last chance to get a MOfo bezel from the Man him self since I doubt that will be any more made.
Have a great day

%N order to pay
do the calculation and send cash or credit to me via Paypal address :[email protected]

My first ship day on these will be thursday June 21st
Thanks for checking out my clearence sale.
yaesumofo
thebeef.jpg

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
Does anyone know if/how this fits the TnC-SF 27mm head? The rim on the mofo bezel looks like it might protrude a bit. Love the design, now I just need a good reason to buy one. :)

Last edited:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't own every flashlight out there. So I can't tell you what else they fit.
The were designed for the 27LT. I am sure they will fit other lights. It is up to you to figure that out.
It is a grab bag salf for what maybe a crapshoot:naughty:.
Yaesumofo

Please pm me, I would like to get 1 or 2:)
Do you know what else they fit?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellas I still have plenty of these bezels they are also easy to find at the lighthound.com site.
Just search for mofo and they will pop up with mu mofoclickys for the ARC LS
Anyway at $20 I beleive they represent a FINE value for an extremely high quality item made from high quality 316 Stainless steel. Maybe the BEST value for a product of it's caliber.
Yaesumofo...givingmself a free bump to the top