Bam!

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoa...funky new colors! Great job, Sasha! Thanks for making all this work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Siriuslite

Newly Enlightened
I'm glad to see that the board time is set for EST now (or does everybody see their own relative time zones displayed).

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can set your relative time zone. So now you don't have to think about what time it is anymore! Whoohoo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Siriuslite

Newly Enlightened
I also like the fact that you can see how many people are currently online (logged in or are just browsing). I think most people (including members) just stop by to check up on what's happening and then leave again. The new stats show us that while not all the 3000+ members have something to say, a good deal of them are still present

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh! Finally the board comes online! I was waiting till like 2 hours before the board came online before I went to sleep cos I can't hold out any longer. What a pleasant surprise. I still miss the blues of the previous forum though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
I also like the fact that you can see how many people are currently online (logged in or are just browsing). I think most people (including members) just stop by to check up on what's happening and then leave again. The new stats show us that while not all the 3000+ members have something to say, a good deal of them are still present

[/ QUOTE ]

You're able to just browse and not post? Not me, theres always something to comment on. Thats why I won't hit the site unless I have time.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
sorry, but i don't like it. prefer the old board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif