• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ♪♫ SOLD • FM 2" Deep Reflector • Plus Mag 3D ♪♫

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
FiveMega's 2 inch deep cammed reflector plus deep bezel in pewter plus UCL lens plus pewter Mag 3D plus one potted WA01185 lamp.

The bezel has a couple of minor scratches in the finish and so does the OEM Mag 3D. I say scratches but they are just usage abrasions that do not compromise the anodize. The torch still looks nice.

The reflector may appear to be strange at first because the whole unit was reflectorized and so the finish on the non-reflector part is splotchy and inconsistent. The reflector is perfect except for a little dust. It produces a tight spot with slowly degrading spill which is void of filament artifacts. It's an interesting geometry that causes this very nice beam. Basically this is a non-bi-pin Mag85 3D w/o battery holder or batteries. Most people like the beam. I don't see that the hotspot throws any further (better image return from target) than my other Mag85s. What it does well is handle the artifacts without subtracting light by the use of heavy orange peel or stipple. It's a bit of a trick to get the lateral focus correct. Axial focus is no problem because it is cam focusable. I'd love to see someone cut the cam off and run a Cree out of this long parabola.

I'll pay the PayPal fees, shipping with confirmation, tracking and insurance.

$62.50

Thanks for reading.

- Jeff

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Re: ♪♫ FM 2" Deep Reflector • Plus Mag 3D ♪♫

I'll take it. I don't have enough Maglites. But that price for a 2"deep & 3D maglite is great. I'll send you a PM

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ♪♫ FM 2" Deep Reflector • Plus Mag 3D ♪♫

PM replied to.

Sold to LuxLuther pending.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got it last night.

I'll send your Mag85Deep today or tomorrow and PM the tracking number to you. Thanks, LuxLuthor.

- Jeff