Anyone know the name of the flashlight with battery indication? Answered-Thanks

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened
Anyone know the name of the flashlight that has the battery indication mode by emitting a sequence of flashes? I just can't remember. :thinking:

Oh and I guess if you know where to get it cheap or have one for sale?

Many thanks in advance...

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Re: Anyone know the name of the flashlight that has the battery indication mode?

Only flashlight I can think of with that feature is the Eternalight series?

Glen C

Enlightened
Re: Anyone know the name of the flashlight that has the battery indication mode?

It is the Liteflux LF2, are you thinking of getting one?

SunnyQueensland

Enlightened

Good work Glen C... Thats it. And yes I would like one. Any opinions would be great or if you have one for sale?

Thanks for your input.

gunga

Flashaholic

I have one (LF2). Once I got the contacts cleaned (it doesn't like dirty contacts, operation is inconsistent) I really like it.

YOu can get a low-low with Li-on and a good high.

It's not as bright as a Fenix L0D CE tho if you want a pocket rocket. THis is more of a flood beam (I have the cree one) and less spot/throw than the Fenix.

I love having the battery indicator for the fragile 10440s. It can be incosistent on nimh so ymmv for that type of cell.

Glen C

Enlightened
Hi Sunny,
I have one but the high stopped working. I emailed earlier Liteflux re a ssc version but got no response. I emailed this week (and via web form) about my LF2 not working but so far have no response. Based on no response to the first sales emails I would think I probably wont get one here. Nice unit otherwise.
Glen

LED Cool

Enlightened
Hello Glen C,

sorry to hear that your LF2 CREE (it is a CREE version is it?) is giving you problems. please let me know in details and i will try my best to resolve them. there is a LF2 feedback & suggestion thread in my sigline. you can post the details there and or you can PM me if you prefer.

by the way, when you loosen the LF2 head, do you get any output at position P1 & P2?

thanks.
khoo