My new EDC - Black HA goodness....

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaahh. I love black HA. Surefire needs to make all their lights black HA. I put this baby together yesterday and got it running on a batterystation 3.7v R123 for 500mah goodness. And of course I swapped the emitter to a SSC-P4....

dscn1929ci5.jpg

dscn1930qr0.jpg

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaahh. I love black HA. Surefire needs to make all their lights black HA. I put this baby together yesterday and got it running on a batterystation 3.7v R123 for 500mah goodness. And of course I swapped the emitter to a SSC-P4....

dscn1929ci5.jpg

dscn1930qr0.jpg
Damn right!

SureFire needs to get back on producing Back HA flashlights, not just weapon lights.

I desperately need the new L1 in black HA...

BTW, congrats on your EDC, I have an E1E in Black HA too, it's the cutest thing in the world.

ICUDoc

Enlightened
Mmmm......black HA.....mmmmmm.
(Guaranteed to contain NO yak fat.)
That's a pretty one.
Stock optics by the look of it- no McR (yet?)
Stock driver?
500 mA to that Seoul or an amp of unadulterated short-term retinal pain?
When you want to sell it, drop me a pm!

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Mcr20S for it, but ruined it trying to put it in. *sigh* The stock optic isn't too bad though.

Calina

Enlightened
I'm not saying black flashlights are not good looking but personally I hate having to look for black objects in pitch darkness.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Going to try to find some glo-rings to go in that notch in the bezel. Also thinking of putting glow paint inside the head as well...

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice! One of my EDCs is an E-series head on a VG FB1 body. With a normal E-head, it's just under 3" (2.99") and with an E2D head, about 3.15". It runs a LF 3.7V bulb at the moment, but I'm working on a SSC P4 setup with a Piglet hopefully soon.

img1604km6.jpg

zk188

Newly Enlightened
That is a fine lookin light you got there I just hope Surefire offers the new L1 in black

z96Cobra

Enlightened
I'm not saying black flashlights are not good looking but personally I hate having to look for black objects in pitch darkness.

If its really "pitch darkness", it doesn't matter what color it is... you won't be able to see it! ;)

Roger

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
Nice.....I have one just like it and am thinking about getting a P4 put in mine too.

I like the tail cap...it doesn't a stock E2D tail cap can I ask what kind of tail cap that is and where you got it from.

Bill