• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Gatlight SS V1-SOLD

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale a mint condition, as received Gatlight SS V1. There were only a handful of these made so it is a collector's item for sure. This light has not been modded in any way. I have the box (metal tin) and papers it came with. I will include a rechargeable battery with it. I'm asking $400 shipped, priority with delivery confirmation. PayPal only please. PM with questions. I will try to post a picture later on.
This light has the #33 on it. It is on one of the SS rods. It is very small.
If people who are familiar with this light think I am asking too much, please KINDLY PM me.

Thanks
SOLD

NOTE:
I will be unavailable starting Friday morning until Sunday night.

Last edited:

LouRoy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Gatlight SS V1

I don't think you are asking enough!!!!!

This light is a gem and a steal at this price. I already have one just like this (it is NOT for sale), so I will let another fortunate soul grab this one.

Good luck with your sale. :wave:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm not interested, but which one is it (CR123 or Pila?)? I definitely sold mine way too cheaply. I just wanted my money back (in full), but after it was sold, I found out that I could have sold it for WAY more, which is quite a bit more than you're selling this one for. Good luck on your sale. My prediction is that it will be sold during the wee hours of the night (US time).

Last edited:

ArsMachina

Enlightened

Im glad I got a second of these rare beauties ;)

The V1 is still my all time favorite Gat - the smallest - and for my taste also the best looking one.

Paypal on its way. Jochen