• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Help On Aviatrix!

QuinnK

Newly Enlightened
I'm completely sure, in my own mind at least, I've read a post by A Chicken that was sort of a buyers guide on the Aviatrix. I think it showed the various LEDs available, along with the characteristics of each type and such information. For the life of me, I can't seem to find it after much checking. Hopefully I'm just overlooking it somehow and someone could direct me to it. I would very much appreciate such a help.

Thanks much... Quinn

QuinnK

Newly Enlightened
Greetings!

Check my signature line for links to just about everything A2 and Aviatrix ever posted on this forum.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Hi Bawko... well, I tried that and couldn't find what I thought I was looking for. As I remember, it was something you posted (or at least responded to) as sort of an LED guide, something about the different ones available and their characteristics... like the two different reds for instance. Surely my memory is not making that up. :candle:

Thanks... Quinn

Last edited:

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Hi Bawko... well, I tried that and couldn't find what I thought I was looking for. As I remember, it was something you posted (or at least responded to) as sort of an LED guide, something about the different ones available and their characteristics... like the two different reds for instance. Surely my memory is not making that up. :candle:

Thanks... Quinn

You're probably thinking of GreenLED's excellent A2 comparison thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/119758

Other than that, I've made a few posts on various threads about my own EDC A2's, a Green/White and a Deep Red/White Aviators. Can't recall the threads right now... but if you search I'm sure you'll find what you're after.

Best wishes,
Bawko