• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 27LT-S w/MOFO Bezel ***SOLD***

Groundhog66

Banned
Light is in the same condition as when I received it from another Forum Member, NICE. VERY light wear on sharp edges as per usual. Never carried by myself, sits on my desk. I don't have enough funding for the AWESOME acquisition that is coming early next week, so yet another beautiful light has GOT TO GO.....:crazy:

SOLD

8320eb5e.jpg

c2fffbcf.jpg

Last edited:

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: 27LT-S w/MOFO Bezel

In recently retiring-for-the-time-being from flashaholic status, I sold every great light I owned EXCEPT for this one. It never looks all that good in a photo (at least to me) but to hold it is to love it. The Lux powered version never quite did it for me, but Don's revised Seoul LED edition, of which this light for sale is an example, finally gave this awesome reflector the lumens it needed and deserved. Looks wise, this definitely ain't the Angelina Jolie of the McGizmo lights--there are several that are much sexier--but overall, I think this is Don's most successful flashlight design to date. And cheers to Groundhog for offering it at a great price!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Enough of the Sales patter guys - I'M TRYING TO SAVE UP! (for whatever the Hogs got his eyes on (assuming there will be more than one, of course!:)))

I do like it though, what is it still doing here????

Groundhog66

Banned

Enough of the Sales patter guys - I'M TRYING TO SAVE UP! (for whatever the Hogs got his eyes on (assuming there will be more than one, of course!:)))

I do like it though, what is it still doing here????

Are you stalking me.....:wave:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

:sssh::caution:Only until I find out what the big secret is!!!!:caution::sssh:

Boy do I hate secrets!

No, not at all, purely coincedence I assure you!:kiss::crackup:

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

this is my favorite light of all time, i love my PD but there is just something about this thing. its so stout and easy to use and very good beam, my all time fav beam shape is the mcr20 but this is a very close second.

anyways. this is a amazing price, like woah dang amazing, someone buy this and i promise you wont be disapointed.

Groundhog66

Banned

this is my favorite light of all time, i love my PD but there is just something about this thing. its so stout and easy to use and very good beam, my all time fav beam shape is the mcr20 but this is a very close second.

anyways. this is a amazing price, like woah dang amazing, someone buy this and i promise you wont be disapointed.

Thanks for the good words Mossy, I really like this light as well.

Groundhog66

Banned

Just to let everyone know, this light will not be reduced. If it does not sell tonight, I will just withdraw it and continue to enjoy it myself. Thanks for looking.

Hog

cd-card-biz

Enlightened
Re: 27LT-S w/MOFO Bezel ***LAST CHANCE***

OK Groundhog66

I'll take it!

:paypal:

Cheers!

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: 27LT-S w/MOFO Bezel ***LAST CHANCE***

SOLD

:mecry::mecry::mecry:

Thank you for your prompt payment, you are going to LOVE this light.

Tim

Latest posts