Help With Flashlightreviews.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndecisiveFlashaholic

Newly Enlightened
Whenever I go onto flashlightreviews.com, the bar that was at the top of the page with multiple choices (the one that was maroon in color below the flashlightreviews.com icon) is not there. Should I try a different browser or is there an issue with the site?

(I'm not sure where this post should go so I placed it in the most general place I could find.)

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checked it before posting. The site is working normally. I am using Mozilla V2.0. Try also disabling the script functions, under options....could help.

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
That bar is a Javascript menu. Make sure that your browser is not blocking Javascript in the options. Also, IE will sometimes pop up a bar just above the page that says "To help protect your security, Internet Exploder has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer. Click here for options." Clicking the bar will allow you to select "Allow active content" and the menus will show.

Doug P.
FlashlightReviews.com

IndecisiveFlashaholic

Newly Enlightened
:ohgeez: I downloaded a script blocker for Mozilla on my computer but forgot to allow flashlightreviews.com. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.