Happy first full day of summer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Summer solstice was actually yesterday sometime between 11:00am and 12:00pm PDT, but today is the first *FULL* day of summer.
Just think...now the days are getting shorter, and we'll have more use of our flashlights, lasers, and other things that glow. :)

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whoo hoo!
You make a good point Craig. That nasty bright orb in the sky will start going away little by little every day now and leave me and my flashlights in peace!
But it's okay... one day I'll have a light so powerful the sun will be annoyed with me for a change.
:crackup:

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
so when was/is the longest night? I'll have to check that out.. (edit; ok I just realized how dum this question is..I mean if you don't know when the shortest day is..)

I incorrectly thought the longest day was yesterday..when I was sitting in the chair at the dentist's..

anyone balance an egg?

happy solstice all.

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you're in the southern hemisphere, it would be the shortest day (and the longest night)

^ Ted, wait until December 21.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks, and i just realized to balance an egg on end I have to wait for the equinox, no the solstice :rolleyes: im doin' good today...

Status
Not open for further replies.