I've been on a Flashaholic Power Kick lately...

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
It started when I purchased a Cree drop in for my 6P. I've always been conservative lumen wise. I use a E1e and a E2e w/MN02 LA for most of my hand held needs. But something about the raw power my 6P now puts out has re-awakened something inside my soul. Soon afterwards I pre-ordered a Novatac product to upgrade my B42. I shelved my E1e and dusted off my 9P. I put an MN03 LA in my E2e. I "Up-Lego'd" my other 9P with a Turbohead, A19, and MN60 LA. And the coup de grâce was ordering 20 more batteries from the Hound.

Maybe its because we just experienced the Summer Solstice in this hemisphere.

kelmo

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Oh dear, a flashaholic is in heat!!!

That's nothing! The Sales staff at Target is starting to recognize me!
I can't remember the last time that more than a week passed without me getting myself a new light. :sweat:

nyyankeefen

Newly Enlightened
School: Erie PA, Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale FL
That's nothing! The Sales staff at Target is starting to recognize me!
I can't remember the last time that more than a week passed without me getting myself a new light. :sweat:

I have the same problem....the solution is to hit different target locations. I have 4 locations at my disposal.:naughty:

If target sold the inova T series lights I would have a serious problem.

KingGlamis

Banned
I take it from your posts that Target has a good selection of lights? In the past two weeks I have been to Bass Pro Shops, Wal-Mart, Lowes, and Sport Chalet. All had similar selections of lights, some better than others. Maybe I need to check out Target?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I take it from your posts that Target has a good selection of lights? In the past two weeks I have been to Bass Pro Shops, Wal-Mart, Lowes, and Sport Chalet. All had similar selections of lights, some better than others. Maybe I need to check out Target?

Target definitely has a better selection of lights than Lowes and Wal-Mart. Not all the Target stores are exactly the same. Some have a very poor selection. But many have an excellent variety.

winston

Enlightened
I "Up-Lego'd" my other 9P with a Turbohead, A19, and MN60 LA. And the coup de grâce was ordering 20 more batteries from the Hound.

Maybe its because we just experienced the Summer Solstice in this hemisphere.

kelmo

Wow. Did anyone else get a little turned on? :candle:

zk188

Newly Enlightened
Dammit my chair just broke im not even fat Also For the best slection of torches in lakewood got to GI JOES damn chair.