LOOKING FOR BUSHNELL 3 WATT GRENADE GREEN LESS THAN $48

Longrifle2506

Newly Enlightened
I am going to buy a Bushnell 3 watt LED Flashlight in Grenade Green. The best price I have found so far is $48 plus $10 shipping. If anyone can beat that price, please contact me. My email is [email protected] and I am only interested in a brand new flashlight, sealed in the package. Thanks.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I know this is not relevant but does it have to be a Bushnell 3 Watt LED in Grenade green?

Sorry I'm not able to help you, i was just curious.

Good luck finding what you want.

Longrifle2506

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I am a fellow flashlight freak, and I have Surefires, Inovas, Tigerlight, and more. The bushnell light has caught my eye. Let me point something out to you. Surefire is soon going to release a L5 with a cree LED, that will pump out 120 lumens for 4plus hours. This Bushnell light that I want pushes 100 lumens for 4 hours. That is very impressive considering it is not a cree. Plus, I love the looks of the light, and the color. It has strobe flash, S.O.S., and constant Hi-Lo beam. Also, it has a "B" that glows so you can find it, but it also is a battery life indiacator. So this Bushnell light has interested me enough to buy one and try it out for myself.
I LOVE FLASHLIGHTS!!

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
When you get it just send it to Milkyspit and he will make a great light even better :) The high is not regulated but med and low are, high will suck the battery down quickly.

Longrifle2506

Newly Enlightened
I just discovered that the light actually runs at 81 lumens for 4 hours. Optics Planet is doing false advertisement saying 100 lumens. Bushnell's Website says 81 lumens for 4 hours. I still think it is a nice flashlight. I have an Inova T3 that takes two 3-volt lithiums and has a 3 watt LED, it runs at 85 lumens for only 2 hours. So, the Bushnell is an improvement over the Inova because it will run the same brightness for twice as long.

ginaz

Enlightened
and it's not really grenade green, it's more of an IED green...

Longrifle2506

Newly Enlightened
Well, that's a huge disappointment. So there is no way that it will match the performance of my Inova T3 (85 lumens for 2 hours). I believe I have already changed my mind about getting one. I think I am just going to buy a drop-in cree LED for my surefire M2. There is a guy in Hong Kong selling them on Ebay for 10 bucks, plus 10 bucks for shipping. I know the guy is legit, because my cousin ordered three small cree lights(a knock off of Fenix) from him and they did arrive.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
About the Cree drop-in, all the ones that I have seen can be bought on Dealextreme for a cheaper price. Their most expensive drop-in costs $15.20 including shipping. Shipping usually takes between 2 weeks and a month and customer service is pretty good. Drop-ins one, two, three, four, five.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
anyone has some specs concerning the light?
I m not able to find much and the Bushnell site is a joke.
size 6", some strange UI modes and one 3 V battery present, but :thinking:

should it not use 2 CR123s with this lenght?
how does it work?
Switch at end, or not?
what about these battery indicators and "find me function" (bad as drains the batt).

Looks good and maybe makes a good host, if general things suit
(end swich, size is OK, diameter not mentionned,

PS: 81 lumen for 4 hours wont work with a Lux, even if it runs on 2 CR123s.