Lock up your Lites.

RdlyLite

Enlightened
My brother "borrowed" a few of my lanterns. He took three of the old model RR 4AA and one of the new RR 4AA. I was looking for them when I was going to do some battery checks and I actually thought I may have misplaced them... Then I asked around and i turns out my bro came by and snagged them. I'm kinda concerned about my old model RR's becuase you cant find those anymore. The kicker is that he pretty much thinks my lights "thing." is silly.

I guess its not so silly after all, eh? :thinking:

KingGlamis

Banned
If he snagged them, not cool. But if you loaned them out, your fault (doesn't sound like your fault, just saying). I would never loan out any of my lights unless it was someone in "need."

RdlyLite

Enlightened
KingGlamisIf he snagged them, not cool. But if you loaned them out, your fault (doesn't sound like your fault, just saying). I would never loan out any of my lights unless it was someone in "need."
I try to stick to the no loaning out part. Especially with my more expensive lights, but sometimes i just want to convert someone to our side and I have lent them out on a rare occasion or two. hehe.

carrotWhat's wrong with "borrowing" them back? Have you tried the new 4AA lanterns yet?

I just glanced over and he has returned them. Which 4AA lantern are you referring to?

RdlyLite

Enlightened
Perhaps you are. I dunno. I will say that overall i still prefer the old style. Better regulation and long runtime is better to me than the new, unregulated (seems) but brighter version.

Latest posts