How many of you EDC an Amilite T5?

machoamigo

Newly Enlightened
I have the Amilite T5 and several other flashlights, but just wondering how many of you EDC an Amilite T5 and do any of you have problems with it or love using it as your EDC? Thanks.

bullterrier

Enlightened
i EDC my Amilite T5 every day since i bought it.
And i EDC it with jetbeam C-LE and a FENIX P1D CE with a Leef Body with McClicky Tailcap.

sorry for my english im from sweden :)

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
My only true EDC is a Fenix L0D-CE (due to the fact that I wear dress shirts and slacks to work), but I frequently throw another light on my belt on my days off. Lately I only choose between the T5 or the A2. The T5 fits perfectly in the old Jetbeam sheath (sort of like spandex with a velcro closure) and practically disappears on the belt.

JeffW

Newly Enlightened
I carry the T5 everyday in a leather sheath on my belt. I wear shirt and tie everyday also, but since I am armed, the T5 just looks like another piece of gear. I had to have a special sheath made to match tooling on belt and holster. LOL

nuggett

Enlightened
very happy with my T5. The LOD CE is my edc, with the T5 in the pocket almost always. very useful, bright light. Mine is the low ,15 lumen version which I have found to be perfect.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
My only true EDC is a Fenix L0D-CE (due to the fact that I wear dress shirts and slacks to work), but I frequently throw another light on my belt on my days off. Lately I only choose between the T5 or the A2. The T5 fits perfectly in the old Jetbeam sheath (sort of like spandex with a velcro closure) and practically disappears on the belt.

Doug, great to know the T5 makes the list as one of your top lights!!

In seeing what a couple other brands are coming out with, I finally decided to get the light I'v been waiting a long time for,.... a T5.
It came today and my initial impression is of outstanding quality.
The fact that it's more of a floody beam is exactly what I'v been looking for.
Simply fantastic.....!
Went with the double, many people went with the 15lm low.
For me, I was looking for more of a ~ On, for general use, and then the 'BIG WALL O' LIGHT' ON!!

The T5 really is a great light.

Thanks Doug for everything, and to all the CPF user posts and threads....

+

Last edited: