• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 1 head

Groundhog66

Banned
How many of these were available? Anybody out there care to deal one? I seem to be getting very interested in the Aleph's

Tim

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a Titanium one with a DB917-Seoul, man do I miss that light.
SOO Bright, and threw like crazy.

Aleph 1 Is a very nice head, good luck! (You'll need It)

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a HA black Aleph 1 with a McR27 and a Seoul P4 @917mA! It is a SCREAMER. I love the head, functionally and esthetically. Wrap it with a black HA Peu pineapple body and a black HA McClicky and throw in a Ti bezel, and you've got a little magic. It is almost too pretty to use.

Groundhog66

Banned
I've got a HA black Aleph 1 with a McR27 and a Seoul P4 @917mA! It is a SCREAMER. I love the head, functionally and esthetically. Wrap it with a black HA Peu pineapple body and a black HA McClicky and throw in a Ti bezel, and you've got a little magic. It is almost too pretty to use.

Does that mean it's FOR SALE, or are you just TRASHING my thread......:laughing:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Groundhog ... as this is the McGizmo forum ... this can't be a B/S/T thread. As you seem to want it to be such a WTB request, I'll move the thread for you to the appropriate forum.
:)
bernie