Printed keylights - where from?

Glen C

Enlightened
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a few hints where to get printed keylights from? (mods please move if wrong forum)

I would like some other options rather than Dae or Weihua at SZWholesale etc.

Thanks

Glen

carrot

Flashaholic
David at Fenix-Store.com has a laser engraver and will engrave his lights for you. Give him a call or send an email and ask about doing a large quantity of them.

Norm

Retired Administrator
David at Fenix-Store.com has a laser engraver and will engrave his lights for you. Give him a call or send an email and ask about doing a large quantity of them.
Fairly sure Glen is after the small fauxton types light.

keychaintoe1jpgdy6.jpg

Glen C

Enlightened
Spot on Norm, exactly the light I am after. Thanks Carrot, this is mainly to give away, so a Fenix is a bit much as a give away.

Thanks Diceman, I have used SZ before, but this time when dealing with Weihua I asked her to move a full stop to a different line. I don't think she understood what a fulls stop is so didn't quite do it for the next two emails. I think she is now too embarressed to return my emails. I sent an email saying lets not worry about the confusion, but she didn't reply. Dae her partner doesn't come here any more and his PM are full, so I am stuck looking for someone new.