Engraved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had mine engraved with the original address to my review site. But I upgraded that a little while back and changed the domain so now that`s wrong too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif (I like this new one!)

Any idea when the 2003 CPF specials will be ready? There`s a lot of folks here who now need new lights engraved with their new member numbers!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

napalm-2002

Enlightened
damn
mine is wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif
i hope this can be fixed
that # really meant alot to me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

sld

Newly Enlightened
I must be missing something. I can't find my member number displayed anywhere anymore. I looked around the My Home tab and still could not find it. Someone tell me where it's at now (probally right in front of me)

Added:
OK, I didn't look in the right place. I found it under users (imagine that). BTW my number is still the same, I'm glad also as I like the number (2000)

Thanks

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
sid, you can also simply point to any users name (next to their post) after about 2 seconds member # is displayed.

CyberPMG

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I noticed that too. I wonder if I should take out my ARC CPF Edition and change it so it now reads #394/6 ?? I guess we're stuck with the number changes from the sofware upgrade. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.