Fenix at Kaidomain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else noticed that Kaidomain has Fenix lights marked up as coming in soon ?? Some at a similar price as FeniStore, some cheaper....

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah unless he sells for for noticeably lower than the local US or UK dealers, I can't see anyone other than their Asia customers buying from them. It takes about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before we get stuff from them here the US. For what would amount to around a $5 savings when compared to a local dealer, it's not worth the wait and possible warranty handling issues. If the price difference was around $10-15, then I would probably buy from them as many others would...but you know the local dealers would do complain to Fenix if that happened...

jtice

Flashaholic
Well, the prices they have listed for the P3D are certainly lower than Lighthound or the Fenix Store.
Still, theres loyalty, and wait time that comes into play.

~John

wintermute

Enlightened
After waiting 1 week for for a refund from Kai on an order which was canceled within 1 hour (ordered the wrong thing on my part) - they only submitted a partial refund of half of the money. I wanted to re-order the correct product within the next day, but decided to go with DealExtreme instead. I'll never deal with Kai again.

Status
Not open for further replies.