• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux with pics SOLD

richpalm

Banned
Hi all,

This is my last McLux-I have other priorities now and I hope someone here appreciates it and gives it a good home.

(I posted this in the marketplace also but getting no responses. If this is against the rules here, will mod please delete the marketplace thread?)

This is the original with the McFlood reflector. (I will include an NX-05 optic also) The light was never carried-too afraid of losing it!

Here it is with my favorite Zenith shortwave... a 1959 Royal 1000D:

last1.jpg

A closeup:

last2.jpg

I changed the emitter to a Q3H. (90% sure, never was any good on bin codes) Nice and snowy white-you won't be disappointed with the tint. But... when I was grinding off the old one the damned Dremel got away and buggered the threads on the head, however, this is in now way visible when the bezel ring is screwed on and did not mess up the screwing-on process. (check pic below) Other things you see are dust specks-I haven't cleaned the light yet.

last3.jpg

Not really much more to say about the light... I'll let the pics do that!

Price: $200 or best reasonable offer +3% for Paypal.

last4.jpg

Terms:

Paypal, no echecks. Price includes well-packed USPS priority with delivery confirmation/insurance. Lowball offers will not be acknowledged. Serious inquiries only... please don't say you'll take it and then back out. I'd rather you pass on it first. I'm almost certain you'll be pleased with the tint, but no return if you don't like the tint.

Lastly, U.S. sale only!

Thanks for looking!

Rich

Last edited: