Are there any flashlight magazines?

C

Cosmic Superchunk

Hi all. As a new flashaholic I'm wondering if there are any magazines dedicated to flashlights? I mean, there are gun magazines, knife magazines, car and motorcycle magazines, but are there any magazines that cover flashlights and other lighting instruments?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, there's the Surefire 2003 Catalogue... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
Well, there's the Surefire 2003 Catalogue... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO (My first ever in this forum!)

Larry

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO (My first ever in this forum!)

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm serious! I love looking through my 2002 Surefire Catalogue. Now if only I can get my hands on a 2003... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif ttran97- it wasn't disparaging! Your post was simply the best one-liner reply I've seen for a while! (And I agree!)

Larry

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well..that damn '03 SF catalog is nearly impossible to find. I've requested them from SF several times, and nada. I'm going to try to make it to the "big" gun and jerky show in Vallejo (Ca.) on Saturday, and I'll try and get one (maybe the nice folks from Leach Ent. will be there)...

--dan

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Dano- Bought my E2e (SN A01001 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) from them at the local show a couple weeks ago here in CM. I left with a catalog- I think it was an '03- gave it to a friend, so can't check.

Larry

Tombeis

Enlightened
You may download the 2003 Surefire catalog at www.surefire.com

You may also order the Surefire Combat Tactics Magazine which is a flashlight magazine from Surefire, or any Surefire dealer can order the magazine, Surefire calendar, or the 2003 catalog. (hard copy)

browntown

Newly Enlightened
yeah, i recently received the surefire weaponlight catalog in the mail. horrible reading for someone on a budget, just drool.

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never heard of a flashlight magazine. I doubt any publishing company would touch one with a pole of any length, as not profitable. And that's the name of that tune.

CPF, however, is the next best thing, and interactive to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Think about it from a logical perspective: what would the likely circulation be and how often are there things worthy of publication?? Too small and not often.