Any Alison Krauss Fans Out There?

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Marty ...

"You say it best when you say nothing at all!"

No, not you. That's one of my favorite Alison songs!

Her latest album, NEW FAVORITE, is really good.

I have all her music.

If you are just getting into bluegrass ...

You'll want to pick up the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band's bluegrass albums "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" where they sing and play with all the bluegrass greats!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
CMT will replay the AKUS show again on Saturday at 12 noon and 4:30pm cdt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

This time I'll have my Samick F Style mandolin out and attempt to play along. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WhiteAsSnow

Newly Enlightened
My wife loves AKUS... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

gyverpete

Enlightened
I think AKUS is great. Alison has an awesome voice. One of my favorite instruments is the dobro and Jerry Douglas is top notch. The special is also being repeated on CMT on Sunday at 4pm, Monday at 8pm, and Wednesday at 9pm.

Another good bluegrass band is Del McCoury's.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Marty ...

"You say it best when you say nothing at all!"

No, not you. That's one of my favorite Alison songs!

[/ QUOTE ]
This was my Wedding song I love it! (the version with her only not with Keith Whitely) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
That show was great!! Watched it twice and recorded it...will probably by the DVD! She reminds me of an "old" girlfriend...well she's "older" now than she was 20 years ago...but still a "babe"...oops I mean "sweety"!