I lost my inova x5

s13tsilvia

Newly Enlightened
Yes thats right people, ive had the light for probly 2 months, and i took it away hunting and was packed in my bumbag which was attached to the my motorbike, now i had quite a few nasty spills over the day and when i got home and unpacked all my gear i never noticed it missing, now about a week later it is gone, i cant find it anywhere! ive turned the house upside down and its dissapeared into the ether! I think it musta worked its way out on one of the bikes numerous trips to the ground.

Time for a fenix!

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why time for a Fenix? Were you dissatisfied with the X5? Surely a Fenix is not going to get lost any harder...

And I am not saying anything against Fenix, just not sure of the conclusion that it is time for a Fenix.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you live in the USA, you can walk into any Target or Fry's Electronics store and buy a replacement Inova X5 for $30 - $35.

Securing your light with a lanyard or "leash" will help prevent loss on future bike trips.

s13tsilvia

Newly Enlightened
lol i live in australia, its hard to get good lights over here, i just ordered a fenix l2d-ce

my x5 had a lanyard attached, it was floating around in my bumbag an musta popped out a zip that opened or something.