my LSH-P is hurting me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deviant

Enlightened
have been EDCing my LSH for the past 3 weeks and it's small form makes it really comfortable to hang round the neck. A few days ago i begin to realise that there's a pain just above my stomach and between the ribs. I thought i was dieing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif however i realised that it was my LSH hitting on me when i walk briskly, run or climb the stairs. I was thinking of using a bungee cord so that it would be short and therefore the impact on my body would be lighter, does anyone have any other ideas?

and BTW Peter you have a great product there. I lined up my flashlights and asked my mum (a non-flasholic) which flashlight she likes and she picked the LSH! I must admit that initially the LSH did not have the wow factor but after EDCing it i really like it a lot. Nice light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I suggest for any flasholic quit drawing conlcusion after seening beam shots on the wall, get out there and use it and you will be surprised.

Deviant

Enlightened
yes i was thinking abt a belt loop but it makes the LSH less accessble compared to around the neck. imagine when driving at night and you need to read the map and the LSH is conviently around the neck (TADA! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif), if it's on the belt then you will have to start digging.

velcro... um will have to think of a way, I was wondering if Peter could make a clip for the LS like the clips for ARCAAA

Charles Bradshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a small splitring and an aluminum carabiner on my Arc LS w/TSP-123. I carry it on left front beltloop and is very easy to detach the whole thing when I want to use it, like hanging it by the carabiner on the neck of my t-shirt.

kelso

Newly Enlightened
There was one time I carried my LS on a split ring with my Kershaw Chive with which I clipped to my back pocket. So after one week I felt a persistent numbness in my right thigh which spread to my lower back in the second week.
I thought I had contracted some muscle wasting disease until it struck me that it was due to sitting on the LS for prolonged periods - duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.