where to buy seoul leds

clifbar

Newly Enlightened
Sorry if this is a simple newbie question, but where can I buy seoul p4 leds/stars?
I tried dealextreme, but I couldn't get the transaction to go through, and I was wondering if there was anyplace in the U.S. that sold them.
Thanks

wintermute

Enlightened
Sorry if this is a simple newbie question, but where can I buy seoul p4 leds/stars?
I tried dealextreme, but I couldn't get the transaction to go through, and I was wondering if there was anyplace in the U.S. that sold them.
Thanks
Fred aka PhotoFanatic has emitters - no stars at the moment (very soon) and the fastest shipping I have ever experienced from an on-board seller (2-days). Excellent emitters too.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=85330

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely PhotonFanatic. Excellent service...very fast. With him, you know what you're getting...no questions on poor binning, his are the real deal, very consistent. I've ordered 50+ emitters & stars from Fred over the past few months, and have nothing but the highest respect for him. He's top-notch!

lurcher

Newly Enlightened
Another vote for Photonfanatic. I ordered some parts to upgrade a light and they arrived quicker than the light itself. Very prompt friendly service.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've ordered from PhotonFanatic about 20 times and always got quality, well-packaged product at a reasonable price.

RayO

Newly Enlightened
Photonfanatic has always been extremely consistent. Great products, great prices, and super fast shipping. A+ for PhotonFanatic!!! :twothumbs

RayO