fenix E0 and Arc aaa premium

Led75

Newly Enlightened
Other than longer run time how does the fenix stack up to the arc?....sorry if this question has been ask b4 didnt find it in the archives

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
The E0 is about the same brightness as my old Arc AAA. New Arc-P's are supposed to be brighter. Both lights' beams are bluish. The real beauty of the E0 is its long regulated runtime, maybe twice that of the Arc. The Arc appears to be better built with better anodizing.

Geoff

Barbarian

Enlightened
The EO costs half as much as the AAA-P....I think a better comparison would be the L0Dce(a few dollars more than the Arc). I was going to start a thread asking for opinions on the L0Dce vs the AAA-P, but pulled the trigger on the Fenix without getting input. BTW, I am happy with the L0Dce.

carrot

Flashaholic
I think that this topic has been hashed and rehashed so many times that a lot of members (myself included) don't really feel like answering it. The Arc-AAA is a classic and well-built. The E0 has better runtime and regulation, as well as a better internal design. Either is a great light. The E0 is on my keychain.