Super SabreLite Mod, Possibly

Smoke Eater

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I've been a member for a little while, I just havent posted any thing. This is my first one. My Question is in regards to the Pelican Super SabreLite. I have had this light for several years and it has served me well. I have recently recieved a new cell tray\carrier for it. With the new tray, the light has become extreamly easy to turn on. The head of the light is barely screwed on, and any bump or vibration will make it come on and then off. My worries are that the bulb will shoot out if this continues. I was wandering if there is any simple modification I could do to remedy this. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

uk_caver

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the light is turning on when the bezel is a long way from being fully screwed in, either the new battery holder is longer than the old one, or the new battery holder isn't going far enough into the light.

Could there be anything stopping the battery holder going all the way into the main body (like some foreign object, or the foam disc from the end of the previous battery carrier)?