Holster for Novatac

Sakkath

Newly Enlightened
I've been drooling a bit over the new Novatac lights, and I think i'm going to order the EDC-120T. A nice flashlight need a nice holster.

What holsters could fit that light?

It is about the same size as my amilite neo T5, wich I currently have in a L1D holster(but I wan't something cooler:naughty:). The smallest Maxpedition sheath might also work, but it's not my style.

Is there any super cool leather holsters out there? :thinking:

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use a generic Swiss Army Knife holster for my HDS. Since they are about the same size I will get one my 85P when it is delivered.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kazu's work looks nice, I just don't like the flaps...I'm sure he could make one without though.

That said, go with the Concealco SF100...get a tan one, and if you don't like it I will buy it off you for the full price...they are top sheaths for HDS lights. :thumbsup:

CFU

P.S. Batches is a nice place to visit...wouldn't want to live there though! :laughing:

Sakkath

Newly Enlightened
Dang!

About the Concaelo.

I meassured my duty belt and it's 1.95" wide, in the review it says it will only work with belts up to 1.5".. :mecry:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get a Kazu holster, you wont regret it, all my lights ride in japanese leather, just tell him what you want and he will make it, flap or no flap...

Sakkath

Newly Enlightened
Get a Kazu holster, you wont regret it, all my lights ride in japanese leather, just tell him what you want and he will make it, flap or no flap...

Yeah, I will probably do that! Those holster look very nice.
Magnetic rivet seem very practical, you don't have to use force to acces the light :)

I will probably get a holster for my WE 6AX as well. I saw you ordered a "strong clip" for it, exactly how strong is it? It's not easy getting stuff out of tight wet leather holsters, would the holster with strong clip still stay in place?