Different bulb for Stinger HP

viper576

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a different bulb for my stinger hp because my last one only lasted a month. One that will last longer and give me a better focus point. I also would not like to modify my lens because I dont want to void the warranty and I wouldnt know how to do it. I would also like to know the rated votage, wattage, and lumens of the stock bulb.

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
will that bulb sit high enough for it to focus tight enough?

Strion bulb can be used for standard Stinger only. There is no aftermarket replacement bulb for Stinger HP unless you use different battery pack to power up Ultra Stinger bulb in HP body.
Another choice is make your own bulb base to use CL1122 bulb.
I suggest install a new HP bulb and it should last much longer.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Screw up on my part...I was thinking of something else (Stinger XT). A Strion bulb WILL NOT FIT a Stinger HP.

viper576

Newly Enlightened
thanks for your help I was able to remove the bulb from the base in one piece. I am also haveing trouble to find a CL1122 anyware does anyone know where to find them or even the conversion for a bulb make like ex. G4 or GU5.3. I have a local dealer that caries almost every bulb type.

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks for your help I was able to remove the bulb from the base in one piece. I am also haveing trouble to find a CL1122 anyware does anyone know where to find them or even the conversion for a bulb make like ex. G4 or GU5.3. I have a local dealer that caries almost every bulb type.

That particular bulb comes with 2mm pins apart and may find here.