new flashaholic

K

kungfumanwayne

hi
i just recently found your site and got the flashlight bug. i just bought a surefire g2,6p, e2, and a brinkmann legend lx in the last month. boy this is gonna be an expensive hobby. wayne

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Expensive? Wait till you start stocking up on the BIG lights like Surefire M6 and stuff...
Your wallet and your credit card will be /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

freewheelin'

Enlightened
Welcome, and I share your pain, since joining in November I've acquired 3 ARC LS's, 1 ARC AAA, an SL20 XP 2 E2E's 3 E1E's and 4 Scorpions and 6 or 8 others. But I'm enjoying them all and having fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I too feel your pain. Since I've been here I've bought among other things: ARC AAA, CMG Infinty Ultra, Pelican 4AA StealthLite, Streamlight Stinger HP and 2AA Pro Poly, Princeton Tec Attitude, Impact and TEC 40, UK 4AA AS2, Lightwave 2100, Brinkmann LX, SEVERAL assorted 2D and 3D lights, a couple of Lanterns etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Might have gotten some of them even without CPF (but would never have known of Streamlight, ARC, or UK) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
1 CMG Infinity (now dead and defunct)
1 ARC AAA (for my mum)
1 PT Tec 40
1 PT Surge
1 Energizer 6AA DB (dead and massarced)
1 <a href="mailto:M@G">M@G</a> 4D for mod
1 BB500 in a mini <a href="mailto:M@G">M@G">M@G</a> 4D for mod
1 BB500 in a mini <a href="mailto:M@G</a>

The only ones I use now are:

PT Surge
BB500

Covers everything I need. ARC with mum, Tec 40 with dad.

I want a Tigerlight... or a 5 watt dimmable LS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Sasha, if you are reading this, can you please include the ": dead :" smiley?

avusblue

Enlightened
Me too. And most of all, I'm looking forward to the coming McLux! Where else but CPF would we eagerly pay money upfront, to people we've never met, in countries we've never been to, for a product that doesn't yet exist, and is so specialized it will likely have total cumulative worldwide consumer demand of less than 200 units? For those of us too poor to commission a work of art, it's a thing of beauty!