• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Firefly with BadBoy 750 Lux3 T-bin sammie

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
own a bit of CPF history!

here's a brand new photo i just took of it:

Firefly1withBB750withcoilspringhi-l.jpg

this is the original Firefly (often called the Firefly 1) that runs on a single 123 battery. it has a black HA aluminum body with copper heatsink, optic, glass lens and Better-Fit (easy to twist) o-ring. it's approximately 2.6" long and .75" in diameter. it uses all those wonderful sandwiches (often called sammies) made by Wayne at the Sandwich Shoppe . this one come with what was top-of-the-line at the time: a BadBoy750 Lux 3 T-bin (the original was a Q-bin one-watter and even the second version called the Firefly II only came with a BB650).

less than 300 original Fireflys were ever made!

unit is gently used, showing small nicks and wear. it has character.

i had sold this to a close friend years ago. he had been planning to swap the LED to a new Seoul and then put a reflector in it, but he now needs the cash for something else and has asked my help in selling it.

price is $95 SOLD (non-cc paypal please*) which includes shipping to lower 48 (conus) via USPS First Class with Delivery Conf. other shipping options and insurance available at cost. [note: i can't be held responsible for any shipping problems or loss, of course]

i'm happy to answer any questions. i can be reached via e-mail at coyote(at)my180.net

thank you!

-coyote
CPF'er since 2002

*non CC paypal means it's funded from your bank account and not a credit card

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Firefly with BadBoy 750 Lux3 T sammie $95

SOLD

thnx everyone!

Last edited: