C Mags in Other Than Black?

racer7

Newly Enlightened
Is there a good current source for C mags (2, 3 and 4 cell) in colors other than black?
"My google must be weak today"
Thanks for any help.

Racer7

BSBG

Enlightened
I found some Pewter 2Cs at the local Home Depot. Picked one up, just in case :green:

JetskiMark

Enlightened
I am in the Los Angeles/Ventura County area and I have yet to see any 2 Cs in Home Depot or Lowes. I want to get a couple in Pewter. What stores have them in stock? I have called several stores with no luck and they can't look them up on the computer to tell me where they are in stock. No luck on eBay or Google either.

Regards,
Mark

racer7

Newly Enlightened
Fivemega,
Thanks for the ideas- I'll see how I fare at my couple local HDs. Haven't been there yet. I can always find the black 2Cs are Radio Shack but they don't carry other colors.

Of course, there is always the chrome and nickel colors that you do - I've got "more than one" and they are nicely done. Keep bringing out new models.

How about some larger MOP heads for the 1185, 5761 and similar sizes???? (Not all of us care about the ultimate pencil beam)

Racer7

racer7

Newly Enlightened
Yes, I missed the FM3 with textured reflector but perhaps there will be more some day.

I did locate some pewter 2Cs and a purple 2C at one of my local Home Depots

AWs new pwm switch/socket looks like a natural match to some of your work...

Racer7

Latest posts