Lumens Factory EO-E1R DOA!!!!

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my first Lumens Factory order today 1-HOM3T and 1-EO-E1R. The HOM3T works great in my M4 with 2-17670s. However, the EO-E1R is a different story. I installed it in my E2E with a 17670 cell and it was putting out about 3 yellow lumens instead of the 90 pure white advertised lumens. I thought it might be the cell so I replaced it with a fully charged one with the same results. Upon inspection of the lamp I found that it was a cloudy blue inside as if the gas had escaped. This must have happened at the factory because neither the package nor the lamp canisters were damaged in any way. I hope someone at Lumens Factory can help me out. I will update when I know more.

Paul

Glen C

Enlightened
Paul, I think you will find that Mark at Lumens Factory is an utter gentleman when dealing with any problems

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Paul,

You could always contact our customer service by sending us an email or sending me a PM. We will be more then happy to help you out with any problems or questions.

Thanks and sorry about the inconvenience.

Mark

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
+1 for Lumens factory. I have ordered about 10 bulbs from them and haven't had a bad one yet. Come to think of it, I need to order some more right now!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
This is one factor about these lamps that is such a plus for me and others.....both Mike and Mark are excellent to deal with and for all of us here it is a win-win situation....customer service goes a long way and when you combine excellent products as well we all benefit.

come to think of it I also need to place a few new orders.....I knew I should not have logged on tonight...hehe

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a quick response from Gabriel stating that he would take care of the problem. It is great to have good customer service and I truly appreciate companies that take the time and effort to do the right thing for their customers.
:twothumbs

NYCblue

Newly Enlightened
I had a couple of issues with some of my bulbs and they took care of them promptly. Mark and the people at Lumens Factory have a tireless and indefatigable dedication to their customers. When it comes to customer service I would put them in a elite category.

Abrams.357

Newly Enlightened
i'm almost sure that lighthound now carries the full line of lumens factory bulbs!!

Last edited: