Where can I buy a new Surefire L1 ?

Safety1st

Enlightened
With the great Lighthound no longer stocking Surefires, where do you suggest I buy one of the new Surefire L1s, when they are out..?

Places in the UK are way too expensive...

Any suggestions/sites?

Thanks

Patrik

Newly Enlightened
I thought international buyers couldnt buy directly from SF? :confused:

Edit: And why does`nt Lighthound have as much SF lights as they used to? Before they hade almost every SF body for flashlight LEGO, but know almost nothing?

Last edited:

Patrik

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered a couple of times directly from SF, but about two years ago they said that I would have to go through their retailer. I suppose one can always send SF an e-mail and asking, but I dont think they will sell to international buyers directly any longer.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
another vote for batterjunction! very nice service, and fast shipping! bought my beloved A2 from them!

Patrik

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered a Kroma from Lighthound, great service and my overall favourite flashlight dealer. Perhaps he was reffering to that they has less SF stuff then a while ago?

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
Send an e-mail to Lighthound and find out if they are going to stock the new L1 when it is available! If so, there you go!:wave:

QuinnK

Newly Enlightened
Bet you wish you'd waited a while longer....in the thread... you might not have looked so silly :oops:

????.. and your post is helpful exactly how? Speaking of looking REALLY silly, you should be embarrassed. :eek: And a much bigger :oops: to you, sir (or madam, whatever you are).

Take care... Quinn

Safety1st

Enlightened
????.. and your post is helpful exactly how? Speaking of looking REALLY silly, you should be embarrassed. :eek: And a much bigger :oops: to you, sir (or madam, whatever you are).

Take care... Quinn

I'm not embarrassed in the slightest Quinn..

If anyone was to look and see i'd got 450 posts on candlepowerforums, I think there's a good chance that I'd know about surefire.com as a place to go for surefire flashlights...

It was an attempt to take the **** of me and wasn't helpful in the slightest...especially when surefire wont sell to the UK direct..

So don't try to bust my balls with your post.....

The thread was a simple and genuine request for information on sites and locations to buy surefires from, since Lighthound stopped selling them, and people thought it would be ok to try and be humourous... and then you have the nerve to stick your nose in..

Not exactly in the spirit of CPF... so as you'd be unlikely to be correcting me in real life, if you met me..... don't do it from the safety of your keyboard...

period.

Safety1st

Enlightened
Send an e-mail to Lighthound and find out if they are going to stock the new L1 when it is available! If so, there you go!:wave:

I'd already done that some time ago....hence why I've posted this thread saying LIGHTHOUND NO LONGER SELL SUREFIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Crighton has decided to no longer stock them, due to problems and rules from Surefire...

That's what I said in my original thread/post...

Size15's

Flashaholic
Calm down people please.

FWIW, since American SureFire Dealers can not usually sell to outside the USA, any suggest that one might could get them into trouble.

When I am looking for a SureFire I check out Dealers in South Korea, or Hong Kong etc.