• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD*: Multilevel Tri-Seoul 2C M*g

c0t0d0s0

Enlightened
Hello,

I'm putting up for sale a tri-Seoul 2C Mag that I built recently.

This light features:
3 SSC P4 USWOH emitters (pure white)
3 IMS 20mm reflectors
Shark converter
Remora contlol board (4 modes - 20%, 50%, 100%, SOS)
Anodized heatsink from Litemania
AW C cell adapter
UCL lens

With a Remora, the emitters are driven at a rather conservative maximum current of 860mA which i I figure produces around 400 honest torch lumens and at the same time does not generate too much heat which allows the light to be left continuously on. Very nice, smooth beam with plenty of throw (8500 lux @1m), lots of spill, and no rings or other artifacts. I powered the light with 2 AW C-sized li-ion cells (not included), but there are many other power options - the light draws only 1.5A from batteries, which allows it to run for ~1 hour from two 18500 cells (you'll need to make your own battery holder - PVC pipe, heater hose, paper/duct tape, etc.). Two 18650 cells can also be used with a tailcap mod and the included extender. Selling only because I found the 2C form factor too bulky for my needs :(

d22799d6.jpg

07bf69dd.jpg

f7864655.jpg

I'm asking *SOLD* shipped in CONUS. Paypal only please. Please PM for Paypal address. First unconditional "i'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Multilevel Tri-Seoul 2C M*g

Nice build what Heatsink did you use?