• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Firefly two-stage hi/low switches

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD: Two different style 2-stage hi/low switches for the Firefly.

The first one is a rare coil-spring version designed and built by the Sandwich Shoppe for tougher, smoother and more dependable service. Only a handful of these were ever produced. The second one is the standard version also made/sold by the Sandwich Shoppe.

Fits both the original Firefly and the Firefly II.

Simply place under the negative battery contact screw and you can have two different beam brightnesses just by twisting the head. Low beam comes on first, twist further and you get High beam.

This original 2-level switch was designed by Larry (tvodrd). The standard version is 33 ohm for long runtime. The coil has a 16 ohm resistor (brighter than 33ohm version). Runtimes increase dramatically with either one. Extra screw and wrench are included in this kit.

Will sell only as a set. Price for them both is only $40 SOLD (non-cc paypal please*) which includes shipping to lower 48 (conus) via USPS First Class with Delivery Conf. Other shipping options and insurance available at cost. [note: I can't be held responsible for any shipping problems or loss, of course]

These switches are also being offered with a complete FF elsewhere in the Custom B-S-T forum should you want the whole package.

I'm happy to answer any questions. I can be reached via e-mail at coyote(at)my180.net

Thanks for checking this out!

*Non CC paypal means it's funded from your bank account and not a credit card

Last edited:

fleegs

Enlightened
Re: FS: Firefly two-stage hi/low switches

I'll take it back up.

rob

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Firefly two-stage hi/low switches

hey rudi, i sent you info via PM. it's yours if you want them.

and fleegs gets next in line if you don't.

fleegs

Enlightened
Re: SPF: Firefly two-stage hi/low switches

Please PM me if he does not take them.

Thanks,
rob

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Firefly two-stage hi/low switches

FUNDS RECIEVED. ENJOY RUDI!

sorry rob, wish i had more to sell you....