On their way...

hcd615

Enlightened
Just got my email confirmation that my (3) E1L's and (3) E2L's Cree's from OpticsHQ are on their way and will arrive in Maryland on Friday morning. I will post then...

enLIGHTenment

Enlightened
Do you have any RCR123As on hand for testing? I'm interested to see what new dirty tricks SF might have pulled to prevent the use of li-ions.

hcd615

Enlightened
No, sorry I do not have the RCR123A batteries. I only got 2 E1L's and 2 E2L's for myself. The other one E1L & E2L is for the guy who works for me. I figured it would make a nice little gift for always doing a good job.

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
The other one E1L & E2L is for the guy who works for me. I figured it would make a nice little gift for always doing a good job.

You wouldn't happen to be hiring in Southern California anytime soon, would you? :D Really, though, good job for getting those lights so quick. I can't wait to hear how they perform.

hcd615

Enlightened
I got the lights. I am no pro as many of you are, but the E2L doesnt seem much brighter than the E1L to my eyes anyway. It is brighter dont get me wrong, but not much. I assume the nice thing is the extra 4 hours runtime over the E1L.

I dont know how to post pictures or else I would, sorry.

shadowbuds

Newly Enlightened
No, sorry I do not have the RCR123A batteries. I only got 2 E1L's and 2 E2L's for myself. The other one E1L & E2L is for the guy who works for me. I figured it would make a nice little gift for always doing a good job.

Can I work for you? :)