Bummer...

o0o

Enlightened
I got confirmation that Lighthound is discontinuing selling Surefires.

I would have posted in the dealer forum, but it seems I cannot start threads there.

Lighthound is one of my favorite dealers, so it is sad to see my favorite lights no longer will be available there.

Which other online places do you buy Surefires from ? (I do use Brightguy and Battery Station on occasion)

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
OpticsHQ is AWESOME.
I believe, in order to get the CPF discount with them for the SureFires, you have to call or email.
Mike & Kobi are great guys. :)

john

o0o

Enlightened
The sales email ([email protected]) confirmed it following an inquiry I sent to them (no name was given).

The reason given to me is supply inconsistency.

o0o

Enlightened
OpticsHQ is AWESOME.
I believe, in order to get the CPF discount with them for the SureFires, you have to call or email.
Mike & Kobi are great guys. :)

john

How much is the CPF discount?

Do I need a code when I email them to get the CPF discount?

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
How much is the CPF discount?

Do I need a code when I email them to get the CPF discount?

Here's a portion of Mike's post about it, located here.

OpticsHQ said:
It has been strongly suggested to us that we desist offering discounts on SureFire products and accessories even through membership program. Therefore, effective immediately, all SureFire prices will be MAP. I am determined to offer CPF members best service and price. When you place an order online, email us at [email protected] or [email protected] with your order number and CPF name and I will treat it accordingly (if we do not receive your CPF name email within 24 hours, we will process the order as is). Alternatively, you can contact us by phone to place an order. I know that this is an inconvenient change, but believe me that such was not done by choice :(