Orange domes or fenix lights?

Jerb

Newly Enlightened
I friend of mine is looking to get a new LED flashlight and from his criteria I recommended a Fenix L2D CE, however the only other thing he wants is an orange dome (like the police use on maglights to direct traffic) for the light.

do these even exist? does surefire have any for their lights?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Pardon me asking, but what does your friend do that will require a orange cone?

You could always make your own. Won't be as pretty but it will work.

shakeylegs

Enlightened
The plastic, colored, tops from Push Pop candy (regular size) fit perfectly on a Fenix P1Dce. They are a very tight fit on the other Fenix PxD and LxD series but they will work. Tops come in a variety of colors, are translucent allowing an amazing amount of colored light, cheap, and come with a tasty treat inside.
http://www.topps.com/Confectionery/PushPop/index.html

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Excellent tip, shakeylegs. I'm always on the look-out for diffusors and tasty treats. :laughing:

Geoff

CanadaBright

Newly Enlightened
It has been said in another thread, but I will mention it again here for those who havn't read it before.

Chapstick covers fit perfectly on the biusness end of a Fenix L0x series flashlight. You can get them in many colours, and some of us already carry both on a daily basis.

I carry a Fenix L0P-se, and use Burt's Bees honey lip balm. The Burt's has a yellow cap, and when put on top of the L0P-se, it can be seen a long distance away.