EDCF is down - working on it

greenLED

Flashaholic
Some of you have noticed EDCF is down today. Our provider migrated the forum to a new server and a script of some sort got mangled in the process. I don't have an ETA, but the "server dudes" and LoWo are working hard to bring things back on-line.

We appreciate your concern and your patience.

Last edited:

LowWorm

Enlightened
whew, someone pass me some Kool-aid...:hairpull:

I'm in the midst of some back-n-forth, hopefully it will be within the next hour or so.

malcontent

Newly Enlightened
whew, someone pass me some Kool-aid...:hairpull:

I'm in the midst of some back-n-forth, hopefully it will be within the next hour or so.

Hey...Kool-Aid Man!!!

koolaidmanle1.th.jpg

LowWorm

Enlightened
Chris, can you shoot me your addy, too?

MC - that pic looks MIGHTY refreshing. Your baby's on its way to some green guy right now...

bruner

Enlightened
Just checking in.

Monica, I just emailed you my email addy too.

Put some vodka in that kool-aid and get some rest ;)

It's too late in the evening to keep working on it.

Dan

:)

LowWorm

Enlightened
I'm lighting the midnight oil on this...:candle: Big server screw-up at host, and they've been slooooooooooow to fix things. :shrug:

Will hopefully have some better news here soon...thanks for the offers of help everyone.

Priestly

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the updates and for all of your hard work, LoWo. And please remember to eat, sleep and go potty at regular intervals!

Oh yeah, and put a coaster under that bottle of midnight oil, it'll leave a ring.

:D

Greta

Flashaholic
I've set up a temporary EDCForum HERE. If you know of anyone from EDCF who doesn't know about CPF, please send them an email and direct them here for updates and status. Let's let LoWo get some rest and not worry about this for a few hours... I know how taxing it can be... and I more than feel for her... :hairpull: