Flashlight Dealers bid on my business!!!

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Getting so many flashlight dealers on CPF, that I'm starting to feel like I'm the customer in that Online Home Mortgage bidding business (ditech?) ... where the couple shopping for a home mortgage have mortgage lenders bid on their business online ... guaranteed 10 bids in an hour or something.

And then the couple laughs when the bid is too high or the lender tries to give them breakfast in bed.

Soon, very soon, I'll be able to post what I'm looking for ... and have all the flashlight dealers online here bid on my business ... while my wife and I sit back and laugh at the high offers.

No, on second thought, I won't let my wife in on the new way of purchasing flashlights ... she'll think all the bids are too high.

Ok dealers ...

I'm in the market for an A2 ... let's hear your offers. May the best (cheapest) dealer win.

I'm waiting ....................................................................................................................

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
this is gonna be great!

I'll just be able to sit back and watch the dealer offers roll in.

Yup, clicking around to all those websites and dealer corner offers is way to much work for me! My hand was getting sore from holding and clicking the mouse.

Yea, let the dealers come to me.

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
I'll let you in one a little secret ... I'm really not in the market for an A2 ... but don't tell the dealers that, ok?

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
With a new, anticipated product I don't think you're going to get the response you're looking for. At least not right away.

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Ok, you're right.

Dealers, I'm interested in a 2d Maglite.

Please enter your bids here like all the online mortgage companies do on that Ditech commerical!

Note to all: I'm joking about this ... but wouldn't it be nice if the dealers all bid on our business?

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I_rv_too,
Post a WTB ad in the Buy Sell forum and you might get some action. Besides, I know you want an A2
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif