• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Various Stuff - All Sold!!! Thanks CPF!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale:

Item No. 1: Orb RAW - w/ Red/Orange Lux III!!! (180 Lumens)

OrbR-0Small.jpg

Item No. 1: Orb RAW with R/O Emitter. Perfect shape, ridiculous amount of light with the 180 lumen R/O emitter. The light has one green tritium vial installed. ASKING $100 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***REDUCED TO $75
******SOLD***

Item No. 2: RPM Tailcap HA-Black

RPMSmall.jpg

Item No. 2: RPM clickie tailcap for M-Series lights or the U2. Perfect shape, no trit slots. Never used. This was an extra. ASKING $35 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***SOLD***

Item No. 3: D-Mini 1x18650 body built by PEU

PEUSmall.jpg

Item No. 3: PEU's 1x18650 body for the Lumapower D-Mini. Body in perfect condition as received from PEU. However, it does appear that the HA is not perfect. Some small visible specs of missing HA. Very minor not a big deal. This body is brand new, never used. ASKING $35 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***SOLD***

Item No. 4: E2C Adapter

e2cSmall.jpg

Item No. 4: Brand new E2C adapter. ASKING $15 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***SOLD***

Item No. 5: Wolf Eyes Explorer w/ 3.7V LA

WolfEyes1Small.jpg

Item No. 5: Wolf Eyes Explorer w/ 3.7v Lamp Assembly. This light is identical to a normal explorer model, but the LA has been replaced to run off of a single 18650. This will not run off of 2x123 primaries. 18650 only. Light is in perfect condition. Only tested around the house a few times. Still not even one battery charge through it. Includes 1 battery!! ASKING $35 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***SOLD***

Item No. 6: Unknown/Cheapo Chinese Light!

Chinese1Small.jpg

Item No. 6: I have know idea who the manufacturer of this light is, but its is definitely one of the many Chinese manufacturers I'm sure. The light has a Luxeon 1 watt emitter and a smooth reflector. Runs off of a single AA or LiON (LiON give better output). Comes with glow button that protects the reverse clickie. ASKING $20 dollars, shipped CONUS. International buyers please add $5 dollars for GPM. ***SOLD***

Conditions:
1) First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread takes priority.

2) Payment must be made via Paypal only. If you simply cannot pay by Paypal, please contact my privately and I can try to work something out on a case-by-case basis.

3) Pricing listed above includes shipping as indicated and I will accept CC payments. However, all Buyers must add 3% to the priced indicated to cover PayPal fees.

4) Shipping: For all items priced under $50 dollars the cost includes First Class shipping with DC. All items priced over $50 dollars the cost will include Priority Mail shipping with DC. In either case, the price does not include insurance or other mailing services. If you would like changes to your shipping (upgrades, insurance, signature confirmation, etc.) please PM me to work out any additional costs. I will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.

5) The Buyer is hereby asked to remit to my PM subsequent any post of "I'll take it" within 24 hours. Several recent incidents have put me in a difficult and unwanted postion of being between an unresponsive buyer and the next individual in line. So I am asking you now, that if you cannot respond within 24 hours, please indicate in the thread publically or PM me of your intentions. Communication is king! If I do not hear from you, I will simply relist the item as "still available". No hard feelings.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Various Stuff - ORB, PEU, RPM, Wolf Eyes!!!

That was quick TB!!

No. five is yours... PM incoming.

MSax

VWDr

Enlightened

#4, I'll take it! PM inbound after work. :) Thanks! -J

9x23

Enlightened

I'll take RPM Tailcap, No. 2, please. PP to follow.

Thanks!

9x23

rookie

Enlightened

Next in line for #2 please.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #3 please. PM sent!

9x23

Enlightened

Hello MSax

PP payment is pending receipt of your address info. Please send via PM or post.

Thanks!

9x23

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, PMs replied to 9x23 and MARNAV1. Thanks guys.

Order noted for the RPM tailcap, if things don't work out with 9x23.

MSax

9x23

Enlightened

MSax,

PP just sent! Sorry guys.....

9x23

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Various Stuff - ORB, PEU, RPM, Wolf Eyes!!! $$$ Reduction in Effect!!!

No problem!

Payment Received!!

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Various Stuff - ORB RAW w/ R/O Lux III-180 Lumens!!! $$$ Reduction in Effec

Payment received.

All items purchased were shipped this morning. :thumbsup:

Thanks again everyone.

MSax

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Various Stuff - ORB RAW w/ R/O Lux III-180 Lumens!!! $$$ NOW $75 $$$!!!

Price drop on the Orb!!

MSax

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Various Stuff - ORB RAW w/ R/O Lux III-180 Lumens!!! $$$ NOW $75 $$$!!!

Tempting...