• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Get this.....FREE: #23 M6-R Pack for Surefire M6 by JS!!!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure this will be gone in less than 2 minutes.......

I am going to give my Surefire M6-R pack away for free to the first person that posts "I'll take it" here in this thread.:twothumbs

I only have one condition.... the lucky recipient needs to send my $8 dollar for packing materials and priority mail shipping.

The reason I'm doing this is that another CPFer gave this pack to me, so I don't feel right charging for the item.

Also, I think that the cells will require a bit of conditioning and/or replacement. I have not been able to get full capacity out of the pack since I picked it up originally. So hopefully someone can give it the care and attention it needs.

Also, I have come up with a LiON rechargeable solution for the M6 on my own that gives me a bit more runtime, so I don't have a use for the M6-R anymore.

So first "I'll take it"...... wins! :naughty:

PP addy is: [email protected]

MSax

Last edited:

Raindrop

Enlightened
Great offer. I would be all over it but I already have one so hopefully it will go to a lucky new user.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice gesture.

:thumbsup:

(And Tim, had I seen this in time, I would have grabbed it for you. I missed it by a few minutes, though.)

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal Sent!

Msax,

Thank you very much for making this available. I will never sell it! Now I need to re-aquire an M6:naughty:

-Goatee

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the kind words guys, but really it was generosity extending from other CPFers. As I said before, another CPFer generously gave me this pack, so I felt it was honorable to do the same here.

Its my way of saying thanks to all the good people here at CPF!

MSax

Latest posts