Lambda Mini pro light engine

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone knows if these parts are still available? Emailed but no reply.:shrug:

http://home.mchsi.com/~testlight/miniprokit2.htm

As far as I know it's still available. Lambda is a busy guy and doesn't always have time to answer emails. Usually I've just followed the instructions on his website and I always received what I ordered. So if you simply just Paypal the $25 he asking for the kit, you'll receive it in a week or so.

snipinglight

Newly Enlightened
His website has a note all stock not available. So how?
As far as I know it's still available. Lambda is a busy guy and doesn't always have time to answer emails. Usually I've just followed the instructions on his website and I always received what I ordered. So if you simply just Paypal the $25 he asking for the kit, you'll receive it in a week or so.

Genes

Newly Enlightened
I have had the same problem getting him to respond to emails. I finally gave up and started using other products.

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Personally I just think you have to go with blind faith and simply Paypal him the $25 for a kit. My experience is that he doesn't respond to emails in general, but I'm pretty sure he notices the Paypal emails he gets. So if you simply Paypal the appropriate amount along with what you want in the notes, I'm fairly sure you'll get it.