Tour de France

shakeylegs

Enlightened
Anyone following the Tour de France? Robbie McEwen came up with a huge showing today. Any riders or teams in particular that you follow?

frosty

Enlightened
I always like to watch whatever limited coverage I can find. Yesterdays stage was of more interest to me, as I went to university in Canterbury where the stage ended.

greenstuffs

Banned
These french have killed their own sport, Le Tour de France is not what it used to be in the 90s now is just plain silly.

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
These french have killed their own sport, Le Tour de France is not what it used to be in the 90s now is just plain silly.

I agree. Their repeated anti-American venomous attacks of winners with no legitimate evidence, and repeated contaminated lab/storage/chain of custody violations have turned this once great race into yet another France joke.

:shakehead

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
I've been following it every day - not as exciting as it used to be with Lance done, although let's keep an eye on George Hincapie! You never know!

Today seemed like an awesome finish (based on what I read and followed on VeloNews.com) - Thor is a great athlete.

john

RA40

Flashlight Enthusiast
For what it is, I still enjoy it and I'll watch what I can of it. John Tesh's theme music was a nice part of it back in the day.

Now I'm so tired of the media's headlining of drugs and the suspicion with any athlete. :(

Flash Harry

Newly Enlightened
For what it is, I still enjoy it and I'll watch what I can of it. John Tesh's theme music was a nice part of it back in the day.

Now I'm so tired of the media's headlining of drugs and the suspicion with any athlete. :(

No drug cheats mentioned in the media here. I agree that they should all just disappear quietly for life. Less fuss and it's less likely someone will follow in their footsteps?

Love Le Tour. It's still the race to see. I have to stay up late to see each stage but it's worth it. Go Aussies! :twothumbs