• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SPF* - Peu's Titanium Pineapple Body (New)

Telkin

Enlightened
I ended up not having the time or money to track down the ti parts to finish up my Ti Pineapple so I'm putting the body for sale. I just got this body in a trade with PEU less than a week ago and it's in the exact condition it arrive to me. Less than 3-4 days old raw ti. All I did was mount a surefire E1E head and tail to test and it worked great.

It's a 2 x CR123 Tube or 1 x 17650. Fits Surefire E-Series compatible Head and tail. This gorgeous piece of work deserves a better home and some polish work.

Price: $165 shipped Regular Air within North America. International Please PM first.
Might be willing to do partial or full trade for Surefire stuff, feel free to offer but please do not take offense if I decline. Thanks!

DSCF2150.jpg

More pics can be taken upon request. Email me for the fastest response. Cannot be liable for Shipping Errors, upgraded shipping services available, email me.

Last edited:

Gadget Guy

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS - Peu's Titanium Pineapple Body (New)

I have one too! Fantastic price, somebody better grab this one. :thumbsup:

Telkin

Enlightened

Thanks guys. To make it even more tempting I'm gonna drop it one last time before I withdraw it. $175 -> $165 No one can resist now! Muah haha! Final Price Drop.

ArsMachina

Enlightened

I'll take it - if you ship it to Germany :)

PM sent. Jochen

dpled

Enlightened

Great buy ArsMachina...I knew I should have listened to my fingers.:rolleyes:

reptiles

Enlightened

I'll take backup!

Been looking for one of these for a while. The mail monster ate the one I ordered direct from PEU.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited: