• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: M6-R Rechargable Battery Pack For An M6 (SOLD)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have an extra (third) M6-R rechargeable battery pack made by JS for the M6 flashlight. I bought it here:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1901683&postcount=1

I`m not using my third M6 with this rechageable setup as I thought I would, so I`d like to pass it on to someone who will be able to use it as intended.

It works fine, and as far as I know is in great condition. I`ve only recharged it 3-4 times, and have only run the battery pack for about 5 minutes on a total cumulative basis. You`ll need your own charger and connecting cable, but if you don`t have those items there may be other CPF`ers...such as JS, who made this gem...who could hopefully help you out.

The price: $175.00.

I paid $160.00 for the battery pack. I`m just trying to cover my shipping and PP costs with the extra $15.00. A Surefire MN21 lamp was thrown into the package when I bought this battery pack, and I`ll include that lamp in this sale as well.

I`ll cover shipping USA via insured USPS Priority Mail, with delivery confirmation. I`d prefer to just sell to a USA buyer right now for the ease of shipping. I can accept either cash-funded or CC-funded Paypal. The buyer will be responsible for all risks of shipping, but with the insurance coverage that I`ll include, as described above.

The first person to post in this thread an unqualified and unconditional "I`ll take it" (or a variation of that phrase) will become the buyer. We can then sort out shipping and Paypal logistics via PM`s.

Thanks for looking!

:)

This M6-R is sold. Thank you!

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: M6-R Rechargable Battery Pack For An M6

Hi FITP...

Thanks!

I`ve sent a PM to you with PP and shipping information.

Take care, and thanks again.

:)

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Re: FS: M6-R Rechargable Battery Pack For An M6 (SPF)

:paypal:

I'm going to be the proud owner of an M6-R. Wheeee!

Thanks again for passing this on, Carpe Diem. My M6 is excited to have a new friend!

- FITP