AAA motion sensing nightlight at Amazon 4 for 10.54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newuser01

Enlightened
I'm going to buy some of these nightlights:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GBGO08/?tag=cpf0b6-20

Does anyone have this product? Any opinions? How long until the batteries need to be recharged?
Might have to jump on these! They have some good reviews on deal sites. About 3 months of use depending on if you are an night owl (which will shorten the life of batteries..) but you would be using rechargeables. So what does it matter?

I'm temped but have to pay shipping. Don't want to get more than a 4 pack.

I would say they are worth it.

Regards.

xiayi

Newly Enlightened
I have those. They are bigger than I thought when I received them. They use 3 AAA batteries to power 3 led. Because the light is diffused, you will feel it's not bright enough.
The motion sensor is great. My kids like it. They always go check to see if it still works or not.

I think they are worth it.

Because they are seperately packaged, you can buy more as gift. The shipping is expensive. I would even buy more eneloops to avoid the shipping.(over $25, you get free shipping)

Empath

Flashaholic
Greenlight, please post your find to the Good Deals forum. We'll close this one.

Incidentally, I've a couple of those I've used I purchased from "Beds, Baths and Beyond". I think they're really effective for what they are. I do wish they had put an external switch on it, so you don't have to remove the batteries in order to shut it down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.