My Milkyspit ML-1 Floodmaster and KL4 are in! (Pics and beam)

Enlightened
Sadly they are stuck at the post office for another 24hrs. I missed the postman today. :mecry: I wish they would of jammed it in my mailbox this afternoon.

I bought an L1 (Gen 1) from Scott and had him modify it to the Floodmaster edition. In addition to that I had him work on my KL4 head. It has a new driver and LED.

Stand fast... Plenty of beamshots (indoor and out) tomorrow evening. Can't wait!!! :popcorn:

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: My Milkyspit ML-1 Floodmaster and KL4 are in!

Very nice.

My Milky modded L2 and used to be ML1 Floodmaster were quite awesome.

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sadly they are stuck at the post office for another 24hrs. I missed the postman today. :mecry: I wish they would of jammed it in my mailbox this afternoon.

I bought an L1 (Gen 1) from Scott and had him modify it to the Floodmaster edition. In addition to that I had him work on my KL4 head. It has a new driver and LED.

Stand fast... Plenty of beamshots (indoor and out) tomorrow evening. Can't wait!!! :popcorn:

pfft. you call yourself a real flashoholic? run down there and pick it up!! lol

Ace12

Enlightened

what are these milky lights i keep hearing about? They must be nice. Anyone have a link to some pics and info?

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know..
:mecry:

lol, that's just to be safe. The package gets back to the post office once the carrier finishes his/her route. So technically you could go back there after the time the carrier returns and they'll have it for you. You could call the PO and ask them if that particular route is back yet. lol, at least that's what i did. i was able to pick it up the same day since the carrier got back at 5pm.

Enlightened
Teaser for now until darkness falls. :devil:

Milky L1 Floodmaster Edition (SSCP4 USWOH)
KL4 SSCP4 USWOH DB1000

Milky2.jpg

Milky1.jpg

Mad1

Enlightened
Wow that puts the KL4 to shame. :faint: Got a pic of low mode?

Enlightened
Wow that puts the KL4 to shame. :faint: Got a pic of low mode?

No pics of low right now..

The ML-1 is definitely a "close quarters" kind of light. It has no throw. The KL4 seems more well rounded. Good amount of usable throw and spill. It's definitely not a spot light or a pure flood..

OceanView

Enlightened
Oh yeah, baby, that really is a Floodmaster! I like it! I really like it a lot!

Those KL4 living room photos are a little spooky, how the armchair has turned between photos. Must be ghosts... :D