New Led Lights at Walmart in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightinsky

Enlightened
Hi CPFer's
I was in Walmart today and noticed in the flashlight dep't that they had a couple new lights they haven't carried before.

1) 1 Watt aluminum brinkmann led that takes 2AA batts and looks like the minmag led for 13 bucks.

2) 1 Watt aluminum rayovac version of the nuwai 2AA led and the river rock at target for 15 bucks.

3) A smith and wesson with multi color options
8 5mm white leds, 2 5mm green leds, and 2 red 5mm leds.

go find and enjoy and oh I didn't buy any.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went to my local Walmart and saw these lights as well. The Brinkman uses a Seoul emitter I believe. Can anyone else confirm? It definetely is NOT a normal luxeon.

linerlock

Newly Enlightened
I went to my local Walmart and saw these lights as well. The Brinkman uses a Seoul emitter I believe. Can anyone else confirm? It definetely is NOT a normal luxeon.

I observed the same thing when I looked at this light in the package. The LED is definitely not a Luxeon or Luxeon-line emitter. It does, however look an awful lot like the SSC Seoul P4 in my Deal Extreme MTE 1xAA SSC-P4 42180-U Flashlight.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
In Cleveland, TX there were several Energizer LEDs but all had what I believe to be 5MM LEDs behind magnifying spots. There were 1W 2AA "Rayovac Sportsman Extreme" and 3W same (of which I grabbed one of each) and a rather interesting Rayovac headlamp with red, blue and what was supposed to be 1W (but looked a lot like a frosted minim*g bulb) with a flip down "flood" cover. I'll wait for someone else to guinie pig this one!

Also saw a rechargable 3W but that was over $40 and fewey on that!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hi CPFer's
I was in Walmart today and noticed in the flashlight dep't that they had a couple new lights they haven't carried before.

1) 1 Watt aluminum brinkmann led that takes 2AA batts and looks like the minmag led for 13 bucks.

2) 1 Watt aluminum rayovac version of the nuwai 2AA led and the river rock at target for 15 bucks.

3) A smith and wesson with multi color options
8 5mm white leds, 2 5mm green leds, and 2 red 5mm leds.

go find and enjoy and oh I didn't buy any.

Seen the Brinkmann model. Didn't buy it cause I already own a few twist LED lights.... and never carry them.

K-Mart has both the 1 Watt & 3 Watt Rayovac lights. Love the 3 Watt version.

Smith & Wesson firearms are some of the finest quality around.... Their lights are a completely different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.